You will require
- 4 Litres of Chocolate Ice Cream
- Half a kilo of Cocoa Powder
- 4 Litres of Milk
- Half a kilo of Sugar (Although Chris insists that this is optional)
Other things you may need:
- Large (10 Litre) bucket or similar container
- Heatproof Jug you can mix in (At least big enough for 2 pints)
- Knife for cutting ice cream
- Plastic jug or ladle for serving
- Stirring things
- Pint Glasses
- An area to prepare which can get messy: student kitchen, bathtub, back yard.
- Someone else to clean up after
- The number of the Betty Fnord Clinic
A word on the love and care of buckets;
If you don't clean your bucket within 24 hours of use, it will turn
into something very interesting from a scientific point of view with
all that milk going bad, but you will never want to drink from it again.
Being lazy people we get through many a bucket.
Now, if there are enough of you, split into two teams to work faster!
(K) Kippleright 2000, Temple ov thee Lemur